Husky 1750 power washer maybe the first choice when men decide to buy a power washer. so I write this Husky 1750 pressure washer review here to help people know more about it. You should read this report before you decide to buy it or not.
Following are Husky 1750 psi electric power washer features:
- Delivers 1750 PSI (pounds per square inch) of cleaning pressure, 1.6 GPM
- Ideal for more frequent, quicker cleaning of your auto, boat, deck or siding
- Adjustable spray nozzle adjusts from pencil point to fan spray pattern
- Variable lance adjusts pressure on demand
- Turbo spray nozzle for the toughest cleaning jobs
- Double action turbo nozzle jet rotates and oscillates while boosting cleaning power
- 360 degree rotating handle
- Detachable hose
- Anti-pinch trigger
- On-board chemical/soap tank
- Improved Automatic Total Stop™ for on demand performance that extends the motor life and saves energy
- Industrial strength pump head
- Noise reduction heavy duty induction motor
- Extra long 35 ft. electrical cord with GFCI
- Brass Quick-Connect hose connection
- 23 ft. high-pressure hose
- Tough, high-impact molded body and wheel kit construction with steel axle
- Upright design for portability
- Convenient storage caddy for power cord, lance, gun and hose
- No assembly required - ready to use
- CUL listed
- Heavy-duty, brass quick coupler
- Heavy-duty, corrosion resistant axle
Then I noticed FAIP 1,800 psi 1.6 gpm electric pressure Washer. It has almost the same performance and appearance as Husky 1750 power washer. I'll give it 3 stars after check all reviews.
Also, you can check Campbell Hausfeld 1800 PSI, 1.5 GPM electric pressure washer, it has all better reviews and lower price.
I wish this Husky 1750 psi power washer review will be helpful and you can find the right pressure washer at last. Remember, the best power washer is the one suit you best, not the most powerful one. Thanks for visiting my blog and wish you luck.